INVESTMENT! ALBERTA’S FUTURE WATER WARS
4 Property Titles!
ARE YOU IN NEED OF AN EXCELLENT WATER SUPPLY?
To facilitate maximum development opportunities the following properties are still zoned agriculture and form one continuous block of land. You are limited to your imagination. These are highly develop-able lands and rezoning opportunities abound.
Former premier of Alberta, Peter Lougheed, called on Albertans to treasure water stating “I believe that water is more important than oil”.
One of the wells on Kleskun Springs produces approximately 1500 cubic meters of water daily. The cost of water can range from $3 to $10 a cube.
ALBERTA’S FUTURE WATER WARS
As Joseph Doucet, dean at the Alberta School of Business and a member of the Minister’s Advisory Group on Water argues in a 2007 report, “In the management of Alberta’s economy, water should be viewed as being every bit as important as oil.”
As Alberta contemplates a future with water pricing and possibly water markets, some say it’s not the cost per litre that matters, but the cost of water that’s rendered unusable.
Water has always been ubiquitous in Alberta. But as many point out, we’re reaching the end of water abundance and could be entering a period of water scarcity. And that’s where things get interesting. ……purchased licenses granting it access to 2.47 billion liters of water. Cost? A stunning $15 million.
But today’s limitation …… could soon spread, and draw battle lines across the province tomorrow.
Some believe a water-scarce world could become Alberta’s reality faster than expected – and that we need to find answers quickly.
Dr. David Schindler, an ecology professor at the University of Alberta, says future droughts will likely be far worse than the ones that turned the prairies into a dust bowl in the 1930s.
He says Alberta’s booming economy and rapid growth have made it the province most vulnerable to looming water shortages.
Their study indicates that water levels in the rivers of Alberta have declined 20 to 84 per cent in the last 100 years.
If climate reverts back to drier conditions and global warming continues, parts of the Prairies that are already dry will probably begin to resemble the near-desert conditions in the U.S. West.
WELCOME TO THE WATER RICHES OF KLESKUN SPRINGS !
The County roads leading to Kleskun Springs are currently being upgraded!!
• This property currently is structured on 3 separate titles sitting on 219.72 acre’s. It hosts a soccer pitch, 3 stocked fishing pounds and currently has 3 homes built on this property that currently generates rental revenue. This property is ready for development to create a community for people to thrive in.
• This property is a rare find boasting numerous possibilities here. Artesian Springs scattered around property with 1 Artesian Well, 3 stocked fishing ponds and drilled water wells. Build your upscale community on a manmade beach front property that also enjoys a 1/2 mile of south facing land bank, providing a spectacular view of the surrounding hills. You will have no shortage of water on this property as it is spring fed. The property is very close to Kleskun Lake/Park bordered by Crown Land giving the freeness and security of seclusion. Yet only being 20 minutes from downtown of modern northern Alberta City in were you can find all amenities a person could want and need.
• As you may know untouched land in Alberta is hard to find, developers have acquired most of the prime land left to build on and are building communities all over Alberta. You will be happy to know not only is there no footprint on this land what so ever, it is also a prime location to build a thriving community for people to enjoy a healthy rural life style.
• The many sources of water include 8 artesian springs, artesian well, spring-melt run off, 3 fishing ponds and drilled wells.
• Abundant supply of pollution free water for farming, gardening, fish ponds, recreational sport fields and domestic use.
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
• Only 15 Minutes north of Grande Prairie.
• Bio Diverse 220 acres,
• All Natural Habitat offering ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES;
• Bordered by CROWN LAND on 2 sides.
• Still remains in natural organic state, without the use of any man-made chemicals or pesticides.
• A RARE AND LIMITED PORTION OF ALBERTA`S REMAINING 5% OF ORIGINAL PLANT AND GRASS LIFE.
• 3 Separate titled parcels, 3 dwellings ALL RENT GENERATING,
• Several outbuildings, all organic garden, full sized soccer pitch with nets & 1000 Ft. of sandy beach.
• FOR MORE DETAILS! Call or see more videos and pictures – VIEW- http://www.kleskun.com
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED