“Whiskey is for drinking, water is for fighting for.”
Former premier Peter Lougheed called on Albertans to treasure water.“
“I believe that water is more important than oil.”
AWESOME INVESTMENT – MORE VALUABLE THAN OIL
Kleskun Springs lies nestled on 218 acres of privately owned pristine bio-diverse landscape, at the northwest edge of the Kleskun Lake Reserve, in the County of Grande Prairie #1.
Total development is 4 separate titles, 218 acres in total, this means you can also subdivide, sell and recuperate your cash quicker.
Perfect for: developers, financial institutions, and anyone else who can realize this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Kleskun Springs is a unique property to deploy your capital with many different options for development. Land borders Crown Land on the east and south border, with county roads bordering the other two property lines. This “piece of heaven is located in the constantly fast growing County of Grande Prairie. Kleskun Springs also is located in one of the richest oil and gas plays in North America, the Montney formation.
Some concept plans have been drafted up. These plans are not set in stone, however they give an investor the opportunity to facilitate maximum development opportunities since the following properties are still zoned agriculture and form one continuous block of land. You are limited to your imagination. These are highly develop-able lands and rezoning opportunities abound.
- The many sources of water include artesian springs, artesian well, spring-melt run off and drilled wells, provide more than an adequate supply of pollution free water for farming, gardening, fishing ponds, recreational sport fields and domestic use.
- Grande Prairie is an attractive place to build, expand your business and a great place to start a career.
- No provincial sales tax and low cost tax regime
- Rich natural resources, including natural gas, natural gas liquids, oil, oil sands, lumber and agricultural land
- Presence of major corporations such as EnCana, Husky and Canadian Natural Resources
- Grande Prairie’s status of regional service center for a market of over 250,000
- A diverse economic portfolio with many pillars supporting fast growth
- Young and growing population
- Affluent families; household discretionary income nearly double the national average
- The land has NEVER been treated with any pesticides or chemicals and the majority of the property has not met a plow.